Menu Planning Monday

It's that time of the week again to plan meals. I don't know why, but I feel like this is one of the hardest things to do every week. It's like I sit down to plan out what to make for the week and the part of my brain that decides what we're going to eat shuts down. Sigh...if anyone has any tips for making this less difficult, I would love to hear them! Anyways, we'll be home for dinners most nights this week, though the weekend is up in the air. My in-laws will be in town, so chances are good that we'll have dinner with them at least once or twice (especially over the weekend). But I don't know. I've planned dinners for the weekend that stay frozen until I cook them so that if we're home I have something to make, but it won't matter if we leave them in the freezer another week.

This week's menu, in conjunction with Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com...
Monday: lasgana (I use the recipe on the back of the Barilla no-cook noodles box and it's always a huge hit!), French bread, salad
Tuesday: Greek turkey burgers, (the recipe calls for ground chicken or lamb, but I use ground turkey breast to make it a little healthier. I also make them much smaller...I use 1 lb of ground turkey breast for 4 burgers) Greek salad, potato wedges
Wednesday: Chicken Mug Pie
Thursday: Chicken Cordon Bleu (we never made this last week), wild rice, green veggies
Friday: Prosciutto-wrapped chicken (Let's Dish), egg noodles, green veggies
Saturday: Shrimp crepes (Let's Dish), salad
Sunday: Chicken Minestrone Ragu

0 comments:

Post a Comment