I'm on a Mission...

So, I'm ready to get started on my Mission: Organization. But where to start? I always find it interesting that the organization "experts" (you know, the people who write books and appear on television shows) both over and under estimate the problem at the same time. I can't devote a day to sorting my entire house into piles. Nor do I think that I could - I have nearly 10 years of stuff packed into my house...if I could sort it all in 1 day (or, a few hours, as some experts think), I wouldn't need an organizational expert to begin with. I need something smaller and more concrete (doing the project one room at a time isn't a bad idea, it's just that my mess transcends doorframes).

Each of my missions will be small enough to tackle in a few days after work...a week tops. And while I hope that others will join me on each of my missions, you can take solace in my clutter whether you organize along with me or not. Yes, it's totally ok to look at your neatly organized china and laugh out loud when you see mine. Just don't laugh loud enough for me to hear it through the computer. If you have a tip or technique for the project I am working on, please share it (or if you have an idea for my next mission, drop me an email). And if you are really brave, post some pictures. I will too.

Let's get started...

0 comments:

Post a Comment